Now is the time to help drive vaccination uptake in your community!School-Based Vaccination Events
Schools can play a crucial role in driving vaccination uptake in the community, providing equal access for families, and safeguarding in-person learning and extracurriculars for students and staff.
School leaders! It’s never been easier to host a vaccination event. Learn to Return can connect you with a DOH-approved vendor with deep experience in school-based mobile vaccine events.
- For your school-based vaccination event, our vendors provide:
- Online registration and parental consent forms in English and Spanish
- In-person translation and interpretation services for onsite vaccination events
- Management of logistics including ordering of vaccines, storage, and handling
- Specialized onsite staff for vaccination administration, support, and clinical monitoring
- Reporting to the Washington State Immunization Information System (WA IIS)
Let L2R guide your partnership with a DOH-approved mobile vaccine vendor and your local health jurisdiction to design, promote, and host successful vaccination events for your district!
What does a school-based vaccination event look like?
School gym, cafeteria, auditorium, or parking lot
Vaccination & Monitoring
Specialized, DOH-approved mobile vaccine vendors counsel patients, administer the shots, and provide clinical monitoring.
Before, during, or after school-hours
1-6 hours per event
What is the experience like for participants?